The goal of the Lincoln Africa Scholarship is to aid outstanding postgraduate students from all over Africa. The University of Lincoln is pleased to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to deserving postgraduate students for programs beginning in September 2022. Scholarship payments are made in the form of a £5,000 tuition fee discount for qualified students.
The University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship’s Purpose and Benefits
- Scholarship worth is £5,000
Requirements for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship Qualification
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- You already hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021.
- I have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study—this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 to 7.0 or equivalent.
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular activities, or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- Ariyaratnam Study Grants at King’s College for International Students in UK 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Massey University Master’s Research Scholarship Award in New Zealand 2022
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 
- Latest Scholarship to Study in Abroad 2023 [APPLY HERE]