The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 is a fantastic opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing a master’s degree program in a development-related field. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022 aims to welcome international students while promoting education, economic development, human resources, and capacity building. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for gifted students who wish to pursue higher education at a foreign institution.
The World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program connects students from all over the world with low-income countries so that they can further their education. This program is open to Master’s degree students and can place them in one of the program’s partner countries, which include the United States, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. More than 26 JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs are available for international students through this fully-funded scholarship.
The JJWBGSP fully-funded international scholarship program allows excellent students to enhance their career development by receiving an excellent education, while at the same time developing professional skills in the students throughout the program’s duration. The scholarship program will provide young researchers an opportunity to contribute to the mission of the World Bank for two years. Through this scholarship program, over 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have graduated with degrees in areas related to development. You can also apply for University of Ottawa International Scholarships 2022 in Canada.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Funded by: World Bank
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel
- medical insurance
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance will be provided to cover living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Study Fields and Universities:
- (Click Here ) for Universities and Fields of Study
- You can also check the List of Eligible Countries ( Click Here )
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022:
- A candidate must be a national of a World Bank Member Developing Country.
- A candidate should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- A candidate should be in good health
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- A candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The application deadline to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 for international students is February 28, 2022.
What are the steps to Apply for World Bank Scholarship Program 2022?
- To apply to the program, all interested candidates must first apply to the university program.
- Applicants are eligible to apply only after they have received an unconditional letter from the university.
- The application needs to be submitted via the official website.
- Make sure you read all the information on the official website before submitting an application.
- (Fully Funded) IMF Internship in the USA 2022
- Stockholm University International PhD Scholarship Award in Sweden (2022)
- Turkey Scholarships 2022 For International Students [Fully Funded]
- Scholarship Program for International Higher Education in Taiwan
- International SACE Scholarships at Flinders University, Australia