Do you know that Agcarm is the peak industry association of companies that manufacture, distribute and sell products that keep animals healthy and crops thriving?
Looking for passionate students who want to learn more in this field, The Agcarm Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship award at Massey University is now available.
Scholarship Value: $2,500
Duration: One year’s duration
Number available: One award
Type of study: Full-time, Undergraduate
Applicable Area of Study at Massey University
An undergraduate scholarship. Applicants will be studying one of these programs: – Bachelor of Agricultural Science – Bachelor of Horticultural Science – Bachelor of Agribusiness – Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science).
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- be studying full-time
- and have completed the first year of your degree.
Applicants are required to include the following with their application:
- your CV
- a personal statement on why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship and what you intend to spend the scholarship on
- two written references
- a brief (300-500 words) statement which demonstrates the applicant’s personal views on the value of agrichemicals to the primary sector.
Key Dates :
Applications open: 31 December 2022
Closing date: 31 March 2023
- Massey University Master’s Research Scholarship Award in New Zealand 2022
- Alex C P Chu Trade for Training Scholarship Grants in New Zealand (2022)
- Heidelberg University Hans-Peter Wild Talent Study Award in Germany (2022)
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 
- Stockholm University International PhD Scholarship Award in Sweden (2022)