Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program—Non-Engineering Track
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Department: Graduate Trainee Development Program
Type of Work: Trainee
- The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country.
- The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary for success.
- Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fin-tech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program.
- The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session.
- After that, you will be assigned to your primary team. Along with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will have access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities over the course of the 12 months.
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months, consisting of at least one potential rotation, approximately six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the department’s ongoing projects.
- Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Nigeria is the country’s physical location.
- You can only apply if you graduated in or after December 2020.
- Less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- available to begin on August 1st and physically present in Lagos for the two week on-boarding sessions
- I am willing to commit to 12 months.
- Keen interest in the world of fin-tech
- Apply For Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Program 2022 – Engineering Track
- 2022 Unicef Internship Grant for both Graduate and Undergraduate
- The Bulb Africa Fellowship 2022 with Internship Opportunities for Tech Creatives in Africa
- Lagos Business School Paid Internship and Employment Program (2022)
- 2022 World Bank Graduate Scholarship (Fully Funded)