Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (both African and international) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Department: Graduate Trainee Development Program
Type of Work: Trainee
- The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country.
- The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary for success.
- Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fin-tech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program.
- The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session.
- After that, you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities throughout the course of the 12 months.
- Apply For Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program 2022
- 2022 Unicef Internship Grant for both Graduate and Undergraduate
- 2022 World Bank Graduate Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- Tefconnect 2022: Apply for the Tony Elumelu foundation
- 2022/2023 TY Danjuma Scholarship for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools,UK