The NNPC-CHEVRON JV National University Scholarships are now accepting applications. Chevron Limited, a Chevron subsidiary, is awarding a number of University Scholarship Awards to appropriately eligible students in partnership with its Joint Venture partner, the NNPC.
E-applications are invited from:
- Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Universities across the country:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in in Universities across the country:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
Application close midnight of 17th January 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Agcarm Undergraduate Scholarship Award at Massey University in New Zealand (2022/2023)
- Turkish Government Research Scholarships (2022)
- DAAD/LUANAR Scholarship Program 2022 (APPLY HERE)
- 2022 IFCN Education Scholarship For International Students
- Educational Award in Belgium for International Students at Vrije Universiteit Brussel 2022