United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris, and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Estate Services & Subsidiaries
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- We are currently seeking a team member for estate services and subsidiaries. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of building and construction, good design and reporting skills, and attention to detail.
- This position will review designs and construction drawings in line with the brand specification and monitor ongoing construction across the subsidiaries.
- Coordinate, follow up, and review new branch design submissions from subsidiaries; forward the final outlook to Head ES/S for review and presentation.
- Ensure supporting documentation on each new business location is received from the requesting subsidiary.
- Review construction drawings to ensure that they comply with brand specifications.
- Ensure BOQ specifications are in line with working drawings and the brand manual before forwarding documents to value assurance.
- Follow up on value assurance on BOQ review.
- Liaise between VA and the subsidiary on any challenges or clarifications.
- Site monitoring and reporting
- Updating ES/S branch development records
- Liaison with Corporate Services Subsidiaries on any Corporate Services issues or questions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any relevant field of study.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Design skills
- Attention to detail
- Building and construction skills
- Legal Knowledge
- Microsoft office tool proficiency
What We Expect From You:
- high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- I am highly organised, proactive, and have the ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- team player with the ability to work under pressure and the ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- high sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in their jobs; we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here at UBA, our employees are our greatest assets, and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date:
July 22nd, 2022