If you’re looking for a study grant in Belgium, you’ve come to the right place. Here is an offer for all overseas students interested in starting a postgraduate degree program at Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium during the academic year 2022-2023.
The study scholarship is intended for students who wish to pursue a degree in Science of Photonics Engineering at the university level.
ALSO SEE: University of Leeds LLB Graduate Merit Scholarship Awards for Canadian Students In the UK
About Vrije Universiteit Brussel:
Established in the year 1834, by the Flemish-Brussels lawyer Pierre-Theodore Verhaegen. Vrije Universities Brussels is a Dutch and English-speaking research university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has four campuses, Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus, Brussels Technology Campus, and Brussels Photonics Campus. Furthermore, VUB accepts well-prepared, motivated international students and professors by offering a great international and English language-taught education portfolio. VUB makes every effort to create strong partnerships with academic institutes, regional and worldwide organizations, industry, policymakers, and governments.
Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program offered by the University.
When applying for a master’s program, applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree before applying; each program has specific requirements needed by the University.
ALSO SEE: 2022 Utrecht University Doctoral Scholarship Grant in the Netherlands
- All our prospective students should provide proof of sufficient knowledge of English by meeting one of the requirements needed by the University :
- A Belgian diploma of secondary education awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A diploma of secondary or higher education with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2
- Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel will offer the selected students full scholarships of 10.000- EUR/academic year for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program based on excellent academic records.
Students must first submit an admission application for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme. Every international student applying at VUB is eligible for these scholarships, no separate procedure must be followed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Transcript of records
- All documents as stated above
- Motivation letter
- The original documents and a certified translation are necessary.
- Reference letters.
Closing Dates: 31 August 2022.
- 2022 Africa Excellence International Scholarships [How to Apply]
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- George Mason University Post-Doctoral IHS Sabbatical Research Award in the United States of America (2022)
- Grants for International Students at Saginaw Valley State University in the USA (2022)
- Apply For NNPC-CHEVRON JV Undergraduate Scholarships Worth 150,000 Every Year