Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has partnered with the George Coumantaros foundation in collaboration with American Farm School (AFS) and Perrotis college to award postgraduate degree scholarships to Nigerians. The scheme is created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria for its postgraduate scholarship program.
The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence and a sustainable education process in Nigeria.
ALSO SEE: University of Adelaide International PhD Award in Australia (2022)
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agro-Food Sector
- Sustainable Agriculture and management
ALSO SEE: University of Newcastle Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Provide First Degree Certificate from a Nigerian Public University
- Upload two referral letters from credible and verifiable persons
- Multi-level screening
- Must be able to provide First Degree transcript upon request
- The postgraduate scholarship is a two-year program to be awarded to 2 successful candidates and a two-year internship at FMN (Innovation, Food sector, or Agro-Allied) if the candidates meet the selection criteria. The internship will be project-specific, and the interns will have a mentor for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- 2022 University of Lincoln Scholarship for African Students In UK
- Massey University Master’s Research Scholarship Award in New Zealand 2022
- Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Innovate Nigeria Programme for Innovation-Driven Start-ups in Nigeria 
- University of Ibadan (UI) Scholarship Scheme for Students Living with Physical Disability [2021/2022]