George Mason University is delighted to offer academic grants via the Institute for Humane for post-doctoral Research in the USA.
The academic grants are available for the 2022/23 academic session to all outstanding and intelligent students who want to commence study at George Mason University, USA.
The Institute for Humane Studies was established in the year 1961 by Dr. F. A. “Baldy” Harper, a former economics professor at Cornell University. The Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) is a libertarian non-profit organization that engages with students and professors throughout the United States.
George Mason University is a public research university in Fairfax County, Virginia. Based for many years in Menlo Park, California, IHS moved to Fairfax, Virginia, in 1985 and affiliated with George Mason University (GMU). IHS is proud to be part of the community at GMU, which has built a culture that values intellectual diversity and freedom of thought and expression.
Post-doctoral in the classical liberal intellectual tradition, open markets, individual rights, private property, peace, prosperity, self-determination/autonomy, and other related themes offered by the university.
- To be eligible to apply for a major research award from IHS, you must be employed full-time as a faculty member or post-doctoral fellow at a four-year, degree-granting institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants based in North America and the United Kingdom institutions.
The successful candidates will receive $50,000 for their studies at Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University in the USA.
To apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form. Applicants should attach a reference letter, academic transcripts, and a passport copy to their application.
- George Mason University Post-Doctoral IHS Sabbatical Research Award in the United States of America (2022)
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- 2022 Africa Excellence International Scholarships [How to Apply]
- Scholarship At University of Charleston Innovation For Global Students In USA (2022)
- Lagos Business School Paid Internship and Employment Program (2022)