The LBS known as Lagos Business school, through the management scholar academy is delighted to receive application from the academic-focused candidates for its research monitoring internship and paid employment program.
The management scholar academy is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented, and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who, in return, train, mentor, and support the admission of research assistants into fully-funded Ph.D. programs overseas.
ALSO SEE: George Mason University Post-Doctoral IHS Sabbatical Research Award in the United States of America (2022)
Paid Internship at Lagos Business School:
This internship program aims to create a channel for generating high-quality Ph.D. holders with an interest in joining LBS in the future, either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, or resource people.
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the
- development of conceptual literature that is publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute.
- formulation, design, and building of positivistic or phenomenological-driven conceptual models that are publishable in high-quality international journals of repute.
- identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as making a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
To be eligible for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- Masters of distinction and first class in any discipline.Publications will be of high advantage.
- Master’s and PhD-level degrees in any discipline.Publications will be of high advantage.
- 2:1 & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage.
- Participation in the LBS Young Talents Programme.
Interested and eligible applicants for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.
- 2022 Unicef Internship Grant for both Graduate and Undergraduate
- S. P. Jain School of Global Management Study Award in the USA 2022 [Fully Funded]
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- University of Newcastle Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022
- (Fully Funded) IMF Internship in the USA 2022