1. North American University Scholarships Award for International Students 2022
Application Closes: The application is open for the 2022/23 academic session.
To support the dreams and aspirations of highly intelligent international students, North American University, USA, is delighted to offer economic hardship scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023.
This scholarship is granted to international students applying for admission to an undergraduate program at the North American University and is specifically for students who require financial assistance to support their studies. Tuition fee support will be provided to deserving candidates.
North American University, one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities in Texas, ranks among the top 200 universities in North America.
Students are required to attach the following documents with their application:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank statements
2. 2022 Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu. The foundation focuses on improving lives by supporting existing scholarships as well as awarding new scholarships. Also improving lives in the areas of academics, geology, petroleum engineering, energy, politics/good governance, culture and arts (highlife music), service and aviation trauma.
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation, in partnership with the Governing Council of Adeleke University, is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates from Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State for full scholarships into the university.
Applications are invited for full scholarships into the University in the following disciplines: Computer Science
Electrical & Electronics
This scholarship is tenable only at Adeleke University, Ede, in Osun State.
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation established this scholarship scheme to support deserving students from Okitipupa Local Government Area who have demonstrated a commitment to forging ahead with their education in spite of financial hardships they might be facing.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria: be indigenes of Okitipupa Local Government Area. They are high-performing students, as evidenced by testimonials from their schools. have chosen to study at Adeleke University or be willing to change to Adeleke University.
3. 2022 University of Lincoln Scholarship for African Students In UK
The goal of the Lincoln Africa Scholarship is to aid outstanding postgraduate students from all over Africa. The University of Lincoln is pleased to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to deserving postgraduate students for programs beginning in September 2022. Scholarship payments are made in the form of a £5,000 tuition fee discount for qualified students.
The University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship’s Purpose and Benefits
- Scholarship worth is £5,000
Requirements for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship Qualification
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- You already hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021.
- I have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study—this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 to 7.0 or equivalent.
4. 2022 Pan African University Masters & PhD Scholarships for African Students
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Goals and Benefits
The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to the successful African candidates.
Qualification Requirements for Masters and PhD Scholarships
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- Male applicants must be 30 years old, while female applicants must be 35 years old.
- A recognized undergraduate degree from a recognized university in a relevant field, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates and transcripts (from university and high school).
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
APPLY NOW 👉
- 2 cm x 2 cm clear coloured passport photograph
- Detail CV
- Letter of recommendation from ONE of his/her former university lecturers
- Names of three reference university lecturers (email addresses and WhatsApp numbers required)
5. Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022 [How To Apply]
Bill Gates is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for the Bill Gates Scholarship Program. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The Gates Scholarship will fund 300 students per year, starting in 2018, totalling 3,000 students over the life of the program.
With the launch of this program in 2017, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation continues its long-standing commitment to helping outstanding minority students who come from low-income backgrounds realize their maximum potential.
Benefits of the scholarship
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a scholar’s college or university.
The cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room and board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Requirements for the Bill Gates Scholarship Program
To apply, students must be:
1. a senior in high school
2. be of African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, or Hispanic American ancestry.
4. a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States
5. Have a cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) and be in good academic standing.
6. 2022 DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme in Germany [Fully Funded]
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme in Germany, a fully funded research scholarship grant open to all international applicants, is now accepting applications for the 2022 academic year.
The scholarship program offers future leaders master’s courses in disciplines that are of special relevance for social, political, and economic development; prepares them in a practice-oriented course for responsible positions in or for their regions of origin; and contributes to establishing economic and social forms that are democratically oriented and designed to overcome social inequalities.
- Scholarships (of currently €931 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions.
- Health insurance coverage in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. Participation is mandatory.
All applications must be submitted in English or German.
- Complete the DAAD application form ‘Application for a research/study scholarship’ (see Attachment 2) only once and indicate your selected master’s course or courses, in the latter case clearly indicating your first and second priority.
- If you are applying for two master’s courses, Submit a single application for both master’s courses and only one letter of motivation. In this letter, you should explain in detail why you chose the respective master’s courses as well as your reasons for prioritising them.
- Please submit the application form to the master’s courses of your choice (no more than two), along with the required documents (see below). Scholarship applications are only accepted via the master’s courses.
- Graduates from developing countries (bachelor or equivalent)
- With a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, and administration.
- willing to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic development of their home countries/regions
7. 2022 Monash University International Scholarship Grant in Australia
Monash University is delighted to offer up to $30,000 in scholarships for international students who want to pursue their studies at the university.
This scholarship offer is made available to help assist students with living expenses whilst studying at Monash University.
About Monash University
Popularly known as the home of research studies, Monash is a place where major research activities and facilities are carried out.
The Monash Law School, the Australian Synchrotron, the Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct (STRIP), the Australian Stem Cell Centre, the Victorian College of Pharmacy, and 100 research centers and 17 cooperative research centers.
APPLY NOW 👉
Monash University is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight research universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities, and National Academies. Monash is one of the Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs of the 500 largest worldwide companies. Monash is consistently ranked among the world’s top 55–70 universities in the QS World University Rankings.
The MGS provides:
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
At Google, we believe that a diverse set of skills, experiences, and perspectives is required to create tools that can change the world. They also believe that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue industry connections, network with peers, and chart a career path in technology.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
- Scholarship is Fully-funded
Requirements for Google Conference Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be a full-time student enrolled with a recognized university in Africa who is in need of conference travel funds.
- Have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google has a strong interest. Please visit research.google.com for a list of areas.
- Be the sole or joint first author of the accepted paper.