Our client is a well-known international construction company based in the Netherlands. They urgently require an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to become immediately involved in the effective management of a large and complex building project in Rotterdam, Netherlands, due to a busy order book and the recent award of a major contract.
The Senior Commercial Manager will report to the Project Director and Area Manager, leading all commercial, contracts and project controls staff on the project.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare contract documents, including bills of quantities, specifications, drawings;
- Assist in creation and management of subcontracts
- Undertake cost analysis for portion of the project works
- Attendance of a contractual representative at meetings to facilitate the correct recording of meetings;
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Measurement of the works drawings in terms of the contract specifications;
- Prepare, manage and process the interim payment certificates of work completed
- Assessment of all applications for payment from subcontractors;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Ideally Degree qualified in relevant discipline.
- Experience working for main contractors as a Commercial Manager on large design and build construction projects with values in excess of £150m.
- Large high rise or hotel construction experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience working in Europe or internationally would be an advantage, although this is not a pre-requisite.
- Fluent in English. The ability to speak another European language would be advantageous.
The salary on offer is excellent and in addition, a comprehensive benefits package covering accommodation and flight tickets is offered.
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail, please apply through this website.
- Open Position : Marine Construction Manager In Morocco
- Open Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor – Infrastructure – Engineering Consultancy
- Open Position: Security Risk Manager (Apply Here)
- Top 14 High Demand Jobs In Canada With Free Canadian Visa
- Brand Manager Economy Brands, Northern Europe [APPLY HERE]