For their jetty and port project in Morocco, a leading marine major has an opening for a Marine Construction Manager.
For a jetty and port project in Morocco, Ping International Recruitment is looking for an experienced maritime construction manager on behalf of a major marine main contractor.
Our client is a major marine expert looking for a Construction Manager to work on site. The project entails the construction of a massive jetty, breakwater, and port. The jetty is almost 2 kilometers long and is surrounded by a breakwater and coastal defense.
The position is that of Construction Manager, and you will report to the Project Manager. It will be in charge of managing site teams and delivery aspects, as well as completing the project.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.
- Open Position: Apply For Senior Commercial Manager – Construction
- Brand Manager Economy Brands, Northern Europe [APPLY HERE]
- 2022/2023 High Demand Jobs in Canada
- Open Position: SAP Functional Consultant QM
- Open Position: Security Risk Manager (Apply Here)