An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transformative businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold Partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
What will you do?
- 2 years of experience as a coach, lead, or in a role that requires influencing others (not just an individual contributor).
- Experience working with product owners and teams, helping them to conduct iterative discovery, delivery, and validation
- background in having held roles in building various software products; having done “real work” in one or more of the roles they are coaching;
- Have you been a product designer, user experience designer, or similar role?
- Experience working at multiple levels (teams, across teams, programs, executive)
- Facilitated workshops/learning sessions around topics such as product discovery, collaborative framing, story mapping, retrospectives, etc.
- understanding of and experience working with Agile methodologies.
Qualifications and abilities
- passionate about product discovery and solving customer problems.
- High-level understanding of Extreme Programming (XP) technical practices (not necessary to be a developer grade person, but to understand what the practices are/look like)
- A pragmatic approach to the application of agile methodologies and best practices
- Not prescriptive, with a theoretical definition of what’s needed in every scenario.
- Instead, they look at the challenges, dependencies, and constraints and apply the right tools based on their knowledge of various methodologies/frameworks of agile.
- believes in introducing the minimum amount of process necessary to drive an intended outcome versus “you have to do all of this or it’s not agile/scrum/SAFe/whatever.”
- Influential personality – Communicates effectively with team members and leaders of varying levels; understands how to adjust the story based on the person’s perspective within the organization.
- understands the importance of not just design and UX but blended discovery, delivery, and learning.
- collaborates on the dimensions of usable, feasible, and valuable and not just one of them.
- willingness to step back from being a doer and be able to coach from the sidelines, but also have the knowledge and intuition to step in and pair/show when needed.