All overseas students interested in pursuing a PhD degree in Italy during the academic year 2022/23 are encouraged to apply. PhD Educational Grants from the Italian Government are currently available.
The academic scholarship is offered by the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples, Italy, to worthy foreign applicants who desire to study MicroRNAs-Mediated Environmental Adaptation in Marine Microalgae.
The Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy, founded in 1872 as a privately held organization by Anton Dohrn, is a research facility in Naples, Italy, dedicated to basic biology research. Evolution, biochemistry, molecular biology, neurobiology, cell biology, biological oceanography, marine botany, molecular plant biology, benthic ecology, and ecophysiology are all part of the research.
PhD degree in MicroRNAs-mediated environmental adaptation in marine microalgae is offered by the university.
Successful candidates will receive a salary at Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy.
To be selected for this opportunity, students are expected to be admitted to a PhD degree program at the university.
A CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Students must hold an advanced degree such as a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or its equivalent in a scientific area coherent with the project proposed
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, submit an IELTS certificate (dated within the last two years) with scores that meet the minimum requirements of a 6.5 overall score, and no less than 6.0 in any of the four elements (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Closing Date: June 8
- University of Leeds LLB Graduate Merit Scholarship Awards for Canadian Students In the UK
- Hong Kong and Macao Regional Award for International Students Award at the Oregon State University in the USA (2022)
- Massey University Master’s Research Scholarship Award in New Zealand 2022
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- Alex C P Chu Trade for Training Scholarship Grants in New Zealand (2022)