All outstanding candidates who intend to begin postgraduate degree-level study are cordially invited to apply for the Global Business Diversity International Scholarships at the S. P. Jain School of Global Management Study Awards in the United States.
Bright and extraordinary overseas students who want to start their studies in the USA are eligible for the award.
About the institution
Forbes ranks the S.P. Jain School of Global Management 12th in the world. Jain School of Global Management is a private business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore, and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and professional technical courses in business.
SP Jain’s faculty members are at the heart of our academic programs, and we take immense pride in their passion for teaching. With a well-balanced career portfolio that spreads over decades of experience within industries as executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, and leaders, our professors bring with them not only a wealth of knowledge base but also relevant industry knowledge.
- Have an excellent academic record (top 20% of your high school or college class).
- have a keen interest in international business.
- Be independent and adventurous, as you will be living in 3 countries.
- Be of high ethical character.
- Use scholarship funds to pay for tuition at the S. P. Jain School of Global Management.
Students are required to complete the online application form. While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must hold a college or university degree in any subject.
- Students must have excellent English skills (spoken, written, listening) as all classes are in English. Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognized formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required.
- Toefl iBT minimum score of 70
- Minimum PTE score of 60
Depending on qualification (professional, personal, academic achievements, and interview), each successful scholar will receive up to 95% tuition.
- Scholarship At University of Charleston Innovation For Global Students In USA (2022)
- Scholarships for International Students at Brock University to Study in Canada in 2022/2023
- North American University Scholarships Award for International Students 2022
- Educational Award in Belgium for International Students at Vrije Universiteit Brussel 2022
- African Supply Chain Scholarships at MIT-Zaragoza for African Students – Spain, 2022