Our client is a European engineering consultancy, who have been working on large scale Infrastructure projects in West Africa for many decades.
Due to the commencement of new Rail projects, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Nigeria.
Their ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 7-10 years Quantity Surveying experience in any construction, civil engineering or infrastructure field.
- Experience working with consultancies.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills;
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry;
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports;
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Have achieved Chartered QS status.
- Previous international experience would be an advantage.
- Business level fluency in English.
In return for the above skills and experience our client will offer an ex-pat package consisting of tax-free salary, negotiable on current level of experience, plus accommodation, transport, medical etc.
If you match the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply today for more details.
- Open Position : Marine Construction Manager In Morocco
- Open Position: Apply For Senior Commercial Manager – Construction
- Brand Manager Economy Brands, Northern Europe [APPLY HERE]
- Apply For Team Member, Estate Services & Subsidiaries at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Apply For Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Program 2022 – Engineering Track