Due to continued expansion and growth Kings’ School Nad Al Sheba is seeking a Secondary English Teacher.
This will be a demanding, yet rewarding, position and the successful applicants will be supported by a highly creative, driven and open team.
ALSO SEE: Consumer Product Marketer NEA Job in Egypt
When you join the Kings’ family, you will become a part of a strategically linked group of schools, one of which is the only school in Dubai to have been rated outstanding for ten years in a row. Working in Dubai is a fast-paced and rewarding experience, but it is also a demanding and rigorous work environment that necessitates committed and motivated professionals. As a result, we seek teachers who recognise that their responsibilities extend far beyond the classroom.
Kings’ has committed to the John Hattie Visible Learning programme as part of our drive for excellence, and is the only school in the Middle East working directly with the Visible Learning group. This focuses on how to improve student achievement, which is closely related to our mission statement of “The best for every child.” All teachers receive excellent and highly desired professional development, which informs our professional approach.
- A high quality degree with English Literature as the sole or significant focus
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered
- Experience of teaching GCSE and A-Level
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record/ability to deliver results
- A commitment to the wellbeing and pastoral care of all students within their care
- Able and willing to make a broader contribution to school life
- The ability to adapt quickly to Kings’ fast-paced international, multicultural and demanding environment (Experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage though not essential).
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal.
Closing date for applications is 7th May 2022. Only candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
(*The school will conduct initial interviews with early applicants via zoom and reserves the right to offer an ideal candidate for the position before the closing date.)
** Please note that this school takes safeguarding children very seriously and any offer of employment is subject to rigorous checks including verified passport copy, three satisfactory references, attestation of qualification certificates, and outcome of the DBS / police checks that, as a school, we request from all our staff.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
- English Teacher Is Needed (Graduates & NQTs welcome)
- Open Position: Junior Web Developer
- S. P. Jain School of Global Management Study Award in the USA 2022 [Fully Funded]
- 2022/2023 TY Danjuma Scholarship for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools,UK
- Work and Study in Canada For African Students, 2023