University of Leeds in the UK is delighted to offer the LLB Graduate Merit Scholarship Awards for Canadian Students for the 2022/23 academic students.
Offered by the School of Law at the University, the University seeks to admit intelligent and outstanding students that wish to study Law at the University.
About University of Leeds
The University of Leeds seeks to make an extraordinary impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
The School of Law at the University of Leeds is a community where, with Intense teaching, research, and public engagement, they try to make a difference in the world. The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings.
- The applicants must be a Canadian national or permanently reside in Canada and be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- The applicants must achieve at least a GPA of 3.5/4.0 in their undergraduate degree.
- The applicants must commence study in the two-year LLB Law graduate programme in September 2022
Candidates can apply for the LLB study program offered at the School of Law at the University of Leeds.
- Original copy of your degree certificate and transcript
- A personal statement
- An up-to-date CV, if your chosen course requires work experience
- A letter of financial sponsorship
- You must not already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part, with the exception of the Alumni Bursary.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
The selected law students will be awarded a scholarship award valued at £2,500 by the University of Leeds to cover the tuition fee of the undertaken LLB programme partially.
To apply for this academic grant, candidates must sign up on the UCAS portal and submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be considered.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Closing: 1st July 2022.
- Ariyaratnam Study Grants at King’s College for International Students in UK 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Berkeley College in the United States has awarded 17 international scholarships.
- Spain-based IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarship Awards (2022)
- Scholarship Grants for East Asian Students in Ireland (2022)
- Massey University Master’s Research Scholarship Award in New Zealand 2022